About the DUORO Tea Press: Brew with style, courtesy of the DOURO Tea Press. This innovative porcelain teapot with infuser is based on our French press brewing system to ensure an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste.
Part of our unique range celebrating the Douro Valley in Portugal, this porcelain teapot has a simple, elegant design with fine grooves. Available in premium black and white porcelain, the design is complemented by an oak handle, which adds a contemporary twist and showcases the natural materials of the region.
Tea brewed in the DOURO Tea Press tastes every bit as good as the teapot looks. The French press system offers complete control over the steeping process – once your tea has reached its preferred strength simply depress the plunger to stop the tealeaves brewing. Perfect for use with loose-leaf tea or teabags, this porcelain teapot with infuser takes precision brewing to a whole new level.
Features and Benefits:
- The DOURO teapot uses our iconic French press brewing system for an exceptionally pure and refreshing taste
- Generous 1.5 liter capacity, enough for 12 cups
- Made of durable, attractive porcelain, inspired by the curved terraces of Portugal’s beautiful Douro Valley
- Stainless steel tea press uses our patented system that stops tea from brewing once the plunger has been lowered, to prevent tea becoming bitter
- Perfect for loose-leaf tea, herbal infusions and teabags
- Available in white or black porcelain
Perfect for your Black Tea and Green Tea selections.
Watching selected Black Teas, while infusing, changing through various shades of red helps us understand why in the Chinese language ‘Black Teas’ are considered ‘Red’; not based on the appearance of the leaf but rather the color of the infusion.
Explore also the Look & Feel of other BODUM Design items on our site that will add a useful and stylish accent to your personal environment.
Link to LEARN ABOUT TEA, fast and easy…
There are no reviews yet.